The insects, beetles & spiders, that shows on the side of these shoes, are based on etchings done by Jacob & Joris Hoefnagel. A Flemish father and son that made these etching around 1630. Images of the etchings have been stylized before put together as a pattern.
- High quality rubber out-sole, tough enough to withstand daily wear and tear.
- Lace-up closure, full canvas upper side, offers an adjustable fit and durability.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look.
- Soft lightweight inner lining.
- White line halfway down the sole.